Thursday, May 3, 2012

It's been a long time...

I can't believe this is my first official post on my own blog, Always PHREA! It's been a long time coming, but I'm so excited about the endless possibilities of this journey that I am about to embark on as I rediscover and fall back in love with PHREA. I'm sure all of my Twitter followers wonder what is PHREA? It's actually pronounced free. It's an acronym which means Passion, Hope, Respect, Empowerment and Ambition. I actually detailed my journey in the About PHREA tab for those who want to know more about it.

This past week, I've experienced changes and opportunities in my life that will shape and mold my future to something beyond amazing. I knew those changes and opportunities came from God. I felt that it was His way of telling me to take that leap of faith and follow my purpose which is PHREA. So on this early Thursday morning, I'm doing just that. I'm letting you all into my world of PHREA. I want to encourage you to become a PHREAdom member and follow my blog. I pray that while reading about my endless possibilities, you will in return be able to do the same. Discover your endless possibility.

I want to thank my PHREAdom believers. You all kept pushing and encouraging me to get back to my PURPOSE of writing. I'm so thankful to have individuals like you in my life. Therefore, this is for you, you and especially YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment